Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Randomness

This post will have nothing to do with running or training or anything exercise-related. But I wanted to share with folks my latest, and embarrassing, fixation... A German song for kids called "Schnappi Das Kleine Krokodil."

Here's the clip, if you want to bask in some absurdity:



I first heard it from my DH a few weeks ago, and I don't even know HOW he'd stumbled upon this song in the first place. However, he and I both speak a tiny amount of German, so we've been singing and humming the tune ever since we viewed it (seven times the first day, and many more viewings after that). Even worse is that we also got into another song from the same album called Schnappi Ein lama in Yokohama. What is it with Europeans and trippy children's music????

1 comment:

Irene said...

Now it's stuck in my head!!!

Post a Comment