Wednesday, April 28, 2010

In Search of Inspiration

I haven't updated here since my tapering began, mostly because PT is taking up some of my time, and partly because I don't feel inspired to write much at the moment. I was even talking with a friend tonight about writing projects, and I mentioned that I haven't been doing anything on that front, either. I just haven't been compelled into tackle anything of even a modest magnitude, so even writing a brief post is enough to put me into a tailspin. *whee*

Got flight tix to NJ, and will be heading up this weekend. DH and I will head immediately to packet pickup after we land. I'm really, really hoping the marathon goes well. I woke up this morning with the realization that it's happening, and a fleeting sense of panic. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment