Monday, May 25, 2009

On the Road Again

Yesterday's & Today's Recap 
5/24/09
Completed 4 miles:  warm-up walk of 5 minutes, jogged for 2  minutes, then launched into running pace for the rest
Time: 40:38
Avg. pace: 10:24

This run felt incredibly great, despite my lethargic state earlier in the day. Once I hit the pavement, it's as if my energy reactivated and propelled me. It wasn't hard to sustain a brisk pace after my warm-up.  Temporary breaks from something can really help you - I couldn't wait to get out and run fast, and it showed here. Wish most of my running sessions could feel like this!!! 

5/25/09
Feeling really lazy right now. I'm actually very tempted to take a break from strength and kettlebell stuff this week, and just run and walk (and do my bellydance class). We'll see - I'm a fickle person and this thought may not stick anyway. 

And since it's Memorial Day, I'll share with you the over-the-top tale of a ghostly Marine named Camouflage.  

 
Always remember the men and women who've fallen in service to our country, but especially on this day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment