Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Decisions, Decisions

I made up my mind on the running coach thing, and I got her. I'll start working with her officially on June 10th - that's when our first speedwork session takes place. I'm so excited!

On other fronts, I have more decisions to make, specifically in the job area. I got an offer for a position a few moments ago, and am on the fence now about accepting it. Funny thing is, a few months ago, I would've accepted it without any hesitation and now, I'm not so sure. And I hate it when I'm unsure, because I'm usually so decisive about my life! It has to do with my personal life and things that I anticipate happening in the next 6 months, and I won't bore you with the details. Still, I'm going to have to have a few discussions with hubby about it.

My training today:

Ran 3.28 miles, 10:24/mile

However, I walked the first 5 minutes, jogged for another 5 minutes, then finally started to get into a groove afterward. I'm quite sure I was running faster than 10 minutes/mile (it sure felt like it in the heat), but I started timing myself at the warm-up, not at the onset of the actual run.

Tonight is bellydance class, too - can't wait! I'm gonna shimmy my heart out.

No comments:

Post a Comment