Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Today's run:
10:05/mile pace
2.33 miles

I actually intended to run 4 miles today, but it got cut short due to my lack of preparation. I didn't eat enough breakfast this morning, had too much coffee, and I felt it. It was not a "golden" feeling that I've had throughout certain runs. To be honest, I had to be my own cheerleader the whole time, and at the halfway point, I was too tired to continue. When I got back home, I was really, really sweaty - at least I worked it. ;)

Depending on how weather conditions are later i.e., no thunderstorms, I may go to my running meetup tonight. That'll definitely help to bump up my mileage this week.

1 comment:

Maryland Girl aka Michelle said...

You got out there and you did something! That is what really counts!

Post a Comment